Indie Craft Parade looking for handmade, quality crafts
Regional crafters and independent artists are invited to apply for the fourth annual Indie Craft Parade, a juried art market scheduled for September 6 -8 in downtown Greenville, S.C.
Application deadline is June 23.
- 2D Fine Art – prints and originals
- 3D Fine Art – ceramic, glass, wood, metal
- Fiber Art – felted, knitted, crocheted, woven, stitched
- To Wear – jewelry, clothing, purses, hair accessories
- Paper Goods – stationery, handmade books, paper crafts
- Everything Else – toys, home and garden, artisan foods, supplies
About Indie Craft Parade
In a public market that promotes quality crafts, Indie Craft Parade brings together the best artists in the Southeast and encourages interaction between the community and local independent artists. Each year talented musicians and local food vendors are also invited to contribute to the vibrant atmosphere of the festivities. Indie Craft Parade seeks to enrich every day life by spreading good art and design throughout the community, promoting the belief that art is both personal and powerful. Indie Craft Parade is held indoors at the historic Huguenot Mill at the Peace Center.
Via: Indie Craft Parade