Regional crafters and independent artists are invited to apply for the fifth annual Indie Craft Parade, a juried art market scheduled for September 12-14 in downtown Greenville, S.C. This year, organizers have expanded the territory for qualifying artists to 17 Southern states.
Application deadline is June 22.
Indie Craft Parade features handmade goods in these categories:
- 2D Fine Art – prints and originals
- 3D Fine Art – ceramic, glass, wood, metal
- Fiber Art – felted, knitted, crocheted, woven, stitched
- To Wear – jewelry, clothing, purses, hair accessories
- Paper Goods – stationery, handmade books, paper crafts
- Everything Else – toys, home and garden, artisan foods, supplies
Find out more and apply now!
About Indie Craft Parade
Indie Craft Parade presents the highest quality handmade goods in the realm of modern craft. The emphasis is on quality and modern. Experience and background aren’t a deciding factor; if you create the most amazing handcrafted work, we don’t care if you’ve been doing it for 30 years or three months, we want to see it! This isn’t your grandma’s church bazaar and not a place where you’ll find “country crafts” or monogrammed tupperware. We feature modern craft — high quality work with a fresh and unique spin. Indie Craft Parade is held indoors at the historic Huguenot Mill at the Peace Center.