Greenville Center for Creative Arts issues call for instructors
Greenville Center for Creative Arts is currently seeking proposals from teaching artists for fall 2018 class sessions.
They are looking for artists doing interesting work who are also excellent teachers. GCCA instructors include both working artists and professional educators who possess a willingness to communicate technique and process, strong technical skills, good interpersonal skills, and the ability to teach classes that are open to a range of skill levels, from intermediate to advanced.
Proposals can range from six-week classes to one-day, two-day and three-day workshops.
Interested? GCCA suggests taking a look at the 2018/2019 class session schedule and their upcoming deadlines for instructor proposals (below). For more information and/or to submit a proposal, click here. Director your questions to Art School Director Liz Rundorff Smith at email@example.com or call 864.735.3948.
- Instructor Proposals Deadline: June 21, 2018
- Fall Session I: Sept. 10 – Oct. 21, 2018 | Fall Session II: Oct. 29 – Dec. 8, 2018
- Instructor Proposals Deadline: Oct. 18, 2018
- Winter Session I: Jan. 7 – Feb. 17, 2019 | Winter Session II: Feb. 25 – April 7, 2019
- Instructor Proposals Deadline: Jan. 17, 2019
- Spring Session: April 16 – May 25, 2018