Engaging Creative Minds of Charleston is hiring a part-time curriculum coach.
Provides academic and arts-integration coaching, planning and support services to ECM-designated school personnel; administrators, classroom teachers and lead teachers to ensure the achievement and success of high quality arts-integrated experiences (lessons and field trips). Assists with completion and submission of the AIP (Arts Integration Plan), meets with designated administrative staff and grade level teams, and documents and tracks process of AIP from beginning (choosing community partner) to completion (evaluating the experience). Assists with parent communication/marketing regarding all ECM school experiences. Has an in-depth understanding and ability to market all ECM Partners to ensure equitable employment for ECM Partners and Organizations.
Duties and responsibilities
- Completion and submission of the Arts Integration Plan (AIP) in accordance with designated due dates.
- Manages communication using a variety of tools to promote ECM’s AIP to school personnel and ECM designee throughout each experience.
- Assists with collection, submission and evaluation of surveys.
- Mentors, motivates and provides personalized professional development to each school’s grade level teams to strengthen arts-integrated lesson planning and implementation strategies.
Knowledge and skills
- Experience with arts integration.
- Leadership experience managing and motivating diverse teams.
- Knowledge of K-12 curriculum standards.
- Effective communication and organizational skills.
- Bachelors degree in education.
- Flexibility in schedule.
This is a part-time job. Coaches submit biweekly hours. Salary $50/hour. Send resume and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.