APPLICATION DEADLINE: Thursday, June 30, 2022
Columbia City Ballet is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit performing arts organization presenting productions throughout South Carolina and the United States.
Founded in 1961, Columbia City Ballet is presently celebrating its 60th anniversary year of continuous performance seasons. A fully professional ballet company, Columbia City Ballet presents 4 to 5 mainstage full-length ballets each performance season and 2 productions from our acclaimed Educational Outreach and Engagement Series, along with maintaining an extensive touring calendar.
The marketing director has responsibility for media and advertising purchases and trade negotiations, in addition to advertising production including designing ads for print, digital & static billboards, posters and other marketing pieces. This director also coordinates special events and fundraising activities such as the annual gala as well as producing printed material such as brochures, dancebills, and other publications related to the organization. The position is a full-time, salaried position.
- Previous marketing and graphic design experience preferred.
- Outstanding written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proficiency in graphic design, using software packages including InDesign, Canva, etc.
- Proficiency with Excel, Word, and other common office software.
- Basic accounting skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills and detail oriented
- Ability to work collaboratively with community partners, the board of directors and staff.
Procedure for applying
Qualified candidates should e-mail a current resume, together with a cover letter indicating interest in the position and salary requirements to both Executive Director, William Starrett at WStarrett@ColumbiaCityBallet.com, and Robert DeBerry, Finance Director at RDeBerry@ColumbiaCityBallet.com. Deadline for applications is June 30, 2022. For more information about Columbia City Ballet, visit www.ColumbiaCityBallet.com