Chapman Cultural Center seeking corporate giving manager
Apply by August 11.
Chapman Cultural Center in Spartanburg is seeking a corporate giving manager who loves Spartanburg and the arts. He/she must thrive on connecting people with great causes. Making calls and meeting strangers in local businesses is a must.
Chapman Cultural Center is a fun and exciting work environment that produces meaningful work for the entire community.
Corporate giving manager is responsible for assisting with the fundraising of the United Arts Annual Fund Campaign and works closely with the senior development staff in creating and implementing an annual fundraising and stewardship plan with goals, objectives, and strategies for identifying, cultivating, and soliciting corporate gifts.
Description of work/primary job factors:
- Actively cultivate and nurture relationships with current and potential corporate donors in the Upstate region looking for revenue growth and increased corporate donor investment
- Collaborate with the development staff to design and execute United Arts Fund campaign collateral including brochure, online giving campaigns, and direct mail solicitations, etc.
- Assist in managing ROIs of direct mail solicitations and recommend potential opportunities for additional direct mail campaigns
- Manage donor recognition and stewardship program to retain donors and encourage increased engagement in the arts
- Work with the development staff and marketing and communications director to convey our mission, value, and relevance in a manner that is highly compelling in all of our communications and marketing materials
- Lead organization to increase donor retention with special emphasis on first-time corporate donors and lapsed corporate donors
- Assist with the development committee of the board of trustees to successfully implement United Arts Fund annual campaign, stewardship activities, and events
- Assist development team with Cultural Champions luncheon, Peggy Gignilliat reception, and other donor recognition events
- Attend community cultural events and represent United Arts Fund Campaign at festivals and community events
Annual giving campaign administration
- Utilize Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge software and target analytics to support strategic donor cultivation and solicitation; and to prepare campaign management reports, campaign forecasting, prospect tracking, etc.
- Work with development associate to insure accurate and timely gift record-keeping, management of database, and all records, files, gift processing, pledge reminder and donor acknowledgements
- Provide support for the president, development staff, and campaign chairs, committee members and other campaign leadership as well as the board of trustees. Attend development committee related meetings, scheduled board meetings and monthly executive committee meetings
Salary range: $30,000 – $40,000 depending upon experience.
Find more details and application instructions online.