Calling all South Carolina student artists
Submit your work to a premier regional competition
ArtFields Jr. is now accepting submissions for the 2020 competition! ArtFields Jr. is a statewide competition sponsored by Lake City Creative Alliance that provides the opportunity for young South Carolina artists to be recognized and rewarded for their work.
Now through Feb. 13, 2020, South Carolina student-artists in grades 1-12 who are 18 years old or younger are invited to submit. Submissions are free and almost $3,000 is up for grabs in prize money. Besides the monetary awards up for grabs in four grade categories, selected ArtFields Jr. artists will also have their work on display during ArtFields for the thousands of visitors who travel to the event each year, as well as have the opportunity to win student choice awards voted by fellow students. Students can also choose to list their artwork for sale during the competition.
Submission Details & Timeline
- Submission deadline: February 13, 2020
- Students grades 1-12 who are 18 years old or younger may apply
- Submission cost: free
- Additional rules and prizes detail
- Accepted artists will be notified March 14, 2020
- Accepted artists will be displayed during the event, set for April 22-May 2, 2020
- ArtFields Jr. winners will be announced at the ArtFields Jr. Awards Ceremony on May 2, 2020
- View past ArtFields Jr. winners
- View the 2019 ArtFields Jr. full gallery