Arts Partnership of Greater Spartanburg seeking finance director
Reporting to the President and CEO of The Arts Partnership of Greater Spartanburg Inc., the finance director is responsible for the financial processes of the organization, including accounting, finance, budgeting, human resources and risk management (insurance program). As a member of the management team, the finance director will provide financial analysis and advice to the CEO and other managers and supervise operations staff. This is a full-time, exempt position. Hours are Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 pm.
- Education: Four-year degree in Accounting and/or Business Administration. CMA or CPA preferred.
- Experience: Minimum of five years’ experience working in nonprofit financial management and administration; experience with Blackbaud’s Financial Edge accounting software required.
- Knowledge: Demonstrated knowledge of accounting, financial and human resource management practices.
- Skills and abilities: Excellent organizational skills. Good written and verbal skills. Proficient in MS Excel, and MS Word and Financial Edge accounting software. Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team. Ability to manage people and demonstrate sensitivity to and appreciation or diverse viewpoints and different communication styles in a multicultural environment. Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment, to multi-task and to adjust to competing priorities. Ability and willingness to be pro-active and to take initiative. Flexibility to adjust to new priorities.
- Physical requirements: 8+hrs of sitting, walking, talking and listening. Able to lift up to 25 lbs. Close vision to read monitors. 7+ hours of computer work per day.
All inquiries should be sent jEvins@SpartanArts.org. Include resume and cover letter. Application deadline is Sept. 29.
Via: Arts Partnership of Greater Spartanburg