Add your 2019/2020 events to Arts Daily
Free. Statewide. Multimedia.
We’re not opposed to a shameless plug now and then, but this one is all about YOU.
Specifically, helping you. Arts Daily is The Hub’s free resource to help promote arts events and artist opportunities. As the only such statewide resource, and partnered as it is with South Carolina Public Radio, it has unparalleled visibility. To help you.
Now is the time to add your 2019/2020 arts events to The Hub. Many already have. You don’t want to be left out, do you?
Arts Daily wants YOUR calls for art (all media), concerts, performances, exhibitions, readings, openings, and so on.
- Add as much or as little as you want. Familiar with the five W’s? They’ll do. (Don’t forget a link to your event on the web: your website, Facebook event page, etc.). Well-written descriptions, which require less editing time, are more likely to be posted. Which hints at the fact that…
- Not all submissions are guaranteed to be posted. But most are, especially when… they are written well.
- Make sure you add your well-written submission AT LEAST one month in advance of your event. Timeliness also helps submissions appear.
- If you want your event read on our South Carolina Public Radio segments, one month’s notice is required. (No exceptions.)
- This is a big one: Please allow our team up to 10 business days to process your submission. Many are the submissions; few are the hands. We do our best.
Go make it happen, and best of luck this season.