Located on Meeting Street in the heart of the River District in West Columbia, SC, Chayz Lounge is the premier jazz bistro that offers an upscale, sophisticated yet inviting atmosphere to relax after work, spend the evening with friends, or a romantic night out.
Renowned for offering the finest contemporary jazz and rhythm & blues acts that includes legendary performers, rising stars, and modern music masters, Chayz Lounge stands apart with its warm ambiance and delectable cuisine.
An evening at Chayz Lounge is a retreat to an elegant room filled with a symphony of sounds, aromas of delicious dishes and repose in what feels like your own private living room. For the past five years, our guests have enjoyed the finest acts in a way that is best described as an intimate concert. Visit our FAQ page for answers to commonly asked question and to best plan your visit to our establishment.
Things To Know To Plan Your Visit:
- We are open every Thursday, Friday, Saturday nights, and for brunch on Sundays.
- Ours is a mature, adult only jazz bistro. Outside food & beverage is not allowed.
- Doors open one hour before showtime. Plan to arrive early for a relaxed dining experience.
- Our venue has cabaret seating, which means that you and your party may be sharing a table with other guests.
- Plan to arrive early for the best dining parking and dining experience. Seats not claimed by the start of the show will be forfeited.
- We offer table service dining. There is a $20 per person food & drink minimum. 18% gratuity is added to each bill.
- Dressy attire is required to attend our shows.