Free workshop: Building a Sustainable Life as an Artist
South Carolina artists are invited to register for a free two-day workshop, Building a Sustainable Life as an Artist, taking place Nov. 4 - 5 at Tapp's Art Center in Columbia. Based on 10 years of work with artists locally and nationally, artist leaders from Artists U, led by Andrew Simonet, will offer tools for reconnecting with deep values, building community, and managing time and money. Workshop topics:
- Why artists are poor and why they shouldn’t be
- Tools artists have used to make things easier
- How to build a life that is balanced, productive, and sustainable
- The workshop is free, but the class size is limited, so you must register here.
- You MUST attend both sessions.
- Beverages provided, as well as lunch on Saturday.