International touring help for performers
USArtists grants for FY22APPLICATION DEADLINE: Wednesday, March 31, 2021
USArtists International (USAI) funds U.S. performing artists, both individuals and ensembles, traveling to or performing virtually at international festivals and arts markets.If that sounds like you, apply for up to $15,000 to support your engagements between July 1, 2021 and June 30, 2022. The deadline to apply is March 31, 2021.
A Fuller PictureWHO...is eligible?
- Professional performing artists in dance, music, theater, multidisciplinary work, and folk/traditional arts. Ensembles and individual artists are eligible to apply.
- at least half of the performers must be U.S. citizens or permanent residents
- applicant must have 501(c)(3) status OR work with a fiscal sponsor
- applicant must have invitation to perform at an international festival or arts market
- Read the full guidelines for the program
- Check out the webinar offerings, listed below
- If you have questions, reach out to program staff via email: Robyn Busch, Program Officer, International, at Robyn@midatlanticarts.org; Leah Harrison, Program Associate, International, at Leah@midatlanticarts.org.
- Ready? Start your application.
- Not quite ready to apply? Future application deadlines in 2021 and 2022 will be announced this summer.
Presenting organizations: help select artists for Southern Exposure, apply for fee support
Funding opportunities will be announced in December. The Mid Atlantic Arts Foundation has revised Southern Exposure, a national initiative that brings exemplary contemporary and traditional performing artists from Latin America to U.S. audiences. The grants process has been simplified, and the program will be more accessible to a broader range of presenters. Fee support will now be available to nonprofit presenters based anywhere in the United States and its territories that book artists from a curated roster that will change annually. The program will no longer accept applications from presenters for support of engagements by artists they have self-identified for engagements. Help Select the 2015-2016 Artist Roster The artist roster for the next funding cycle is currently in formation. Read about the candidates under consideration and take a brief survey to help choose the artists. The survey closes on Friday, December 5, 2014. Only presenters based in the United States and its territories are eligible to take the survey. The 2015-2016 artist roster will be announced in December 2014. Funding will be available for roster engagements taking place between July 1, 2015 and June 30, 2016. Instructions on booking artists and receiving funding will be made available when the roster is announced. Questions? Contact Robyn Busch at firstname.lastname@example.org Image: Companhia Urbana de Dança, Brazil Via: Mid Atlantic Arts Foundation