Craft artists: apply for ACC’s Craft Week
American Craft Council makes call for art
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Monday, February 8, 2021
Craft artists are invited to sell work and tell their stories in the American Craft Council’s latest online marketplace.
Baltimore Craft Week is a juried, online marketplace event designed to connect American makers to a national audience of craft enthusiasts while celebrating local craft culture. Regionally inspired partnerships and programming will help create an engaging platform, with more than 100 diverse artists from across the country selling work through our ecommerce site.
The event is open to artists from across the country who are creating work that reflects the diversity of contemporary craft. It’s designed to be an immersive platform where people can discover who you are and what goes into your work.
- Have your work seen by our engaged craft audience of 56K email contacts and over 82K followers on social media.
- Our previous two events have brought in $207K in artists sales.
- Curated shopping experiences and artist storytelling will be a main feature of the event.
- Programming will highlight regional community partners and reinforce the importance of craft in our lives.
- We offer artist onboarding and support through our easy-to-use platform.
ACC featured more than 200 artists in past online events Craft Bash and San Francisco Bay Area Craft Week.
Learn more and apply here.