Artists U presents next ‘SHIFT’ session this week
Meet two artists; add to your toolkit
Artists U/South Carolina is again offering SHIFT, monthly artist talks and conversations about sustaining through and beyond the pandemic.
On the first Wednesday of each month:
- two artists will do short presentations about their work and process.
- we’ll share specific Artists U tools and conversations for building sustainability.
Let’s not do this alone. Artists build amazing community, but our networks are often limited. We want to introduce you to two artists making powerful work, and we want to share real talk and real tools for sustaining through uncertainty.
SHIFT/SC: First Wednesday of the month, 12-1 p.m.:
2020: Oct. 7 | Nov. 4 | Dec. 2
2021: Jan. 6 | Feb. 3 | March 3 | April 7 | May 5 | June 2
- Do I have to attend every month? No. Register and come whenever you like.
- Will you record the sessions in case I can’t be there? Yup.
- How much does it cost? SHIFT is free, thanks to S.C. Arts Commission grant funding
Click here to get registered now!