Deadline: June 14
Aiken Center for the Arts will be all about the wildlife in October and invites wildlife artists to come along!
The North American Blue Bird Society will hold their 36th annual conference in Aiken, S.C., in early October, hosted by the Aiken Center for the Arts. Approximately six artists will be selected to exhibit their wildlife works at the Center from October 2 to November 8, 2013.
Please submit up to five digital images that are representative of your wildlife works for review. Any medium is acceptable.
• Submit up to five digital images by Friday, June 14. Submit to email@example.com
• Selected artists will be notified by July 1.
• Exhibit dates: October 2-November 8, 2013
• Reception October 3, 6-8 pm
• Deliver artwork Saturday, September 28 between 10 a. m. and noon.
• Pickup Saturday, November 9 between 10 a. m. and noon
Via: Aiken Center for the Arts