- APPLICATION DEADLINE: Not provided, see below
- COMPENSATION: Not provided
Please email your resume to email@example.com with “Digital Marketing Manager” in the subject line.
Position to be filled on or before 10/01/22.
- Video production and editing
- Building and supporting ECM’s brand
- Creating marketing collateral for events and presentations such as fliers, brochures, slides, etc.
- Capturing and storing photos and videos at ECM events
- Managing all aspects of ECM social media presence
- Communicating marketing plans and needs with staff and stakeholders on an ongoing basis
- Build and maintain ECM’s website
- Organize the storage of ECM digital assets
- Managing consistency of messaging of branding and marketing across programs
- Work with funders on permissions, logo placement, and recognition
- Generate visual reports for year-end board meetings
- Ability to work “on-site” all programs as needed to capture digital content
- Stay abreast of local and national market research to identify trends and make recommendations
- Drive the marketing campaign by presenting new ideas and a vision for the future
Knowledge & Experience Required
- 3 or more years of experience working in the field of digital communications
- Openness to continuing professional learning in the field of digital communication/marketing
- Ability to work independently in the platforms listed below, and others as needed
- Fluent in at least the following platforms:
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Survey Monkey
- Hootsuite and other social media scheduling apps
- Web design in platforms such as Wix, Word Press, etc.
- Social media platforms including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, etc.
About Engaging Creative Minds
Engaging Creative Minds is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to diversity, accessibility, equity, and inclusion. Confidential inquiries, applications, and recommendations are welcome.
ECM, a nonprofit based in Charleston, South Carolina, works with school districts, principals, teachers, and the local workforce to identify specific knowledge and skillsets all students should master before graduating high school. We hire and train local artists, STEM (science, technology, engineering, mathematics) professionals, and cultural organizations, called ECM Instructors, to work with teachers in grades K-12 to enhance student learning via arts-integrated learning using innovation, ingenuity, and creativity. Our goal is for every student to achieve academically, stay engaged in school and succeed in life while their teachers develop engaging teaching strategies like arts integration and entrepreneurship that foster communication, critical thinking, self-awareness, and future planning. Teachers and students report that ECM is a powerful model of success.