Video training for arts orgs announced
Getting ready to move beyond COVID-19
The South Carolina Arts Alliance and funding partners the Gaylord & Dorothy Donnelley Foundation and S.C. Arts Commission are announcing a free webinar series for arts organizations focused on financial best practices for moving beyond the coronavirus.
As our state begins to slowly turn back “on” local economies, arts organizations are left wondering how they can prioritize fiscal sustainability through the continuing economic crisis, all the way through to being prepared for events that may have similar impacts in the future.
The SCAA engaged FMA Consultants, a leading nonprofit financial consulting firm, to conduct a two-part webinar series for arts groups across the state.
- There is no charge to the organization thanks to the funding partners.
- Each 90-minute webinar will be hosted twice.
- Space will be limited to 50-60 participants per webinar to allow for manageable groups and Q&A.
Details and registration links are below for each webinar.
Session topics and dates
- Understanding Financial Heath & Planning Ahead in a Time of Uncertainty
- Wednesday, April 29 | 2:30 p.m.
- or Tuesday, May 5 | 2 p.m.
- Scenario Building & Contingency Planning
- Tuesday, May 12 | 1 p.m.
- or Friday, May 15 | 1 p.m.
Learn more and register for these opportunities on the South Carolina Arts Alliance website by clicking here.