USC Aiken’s Etherredge Center looking for next production manager
- APPLICATION DEADLINE: Monday, December 12, 2022
- COMPENSATION INFORMATION: $35,360–$50,394 per year + benefits
Under the supervision of the executive director of the Etherredge Center, the production manager is responsible for:
- the execution of technical elements (scenery, lighting and sound) for all Etherredge Center Events in the Etherredge Center’s performance venues,
- coordinating with the university theatre/Etherredge Center technical director on the execution and supervision of Department of Visual and Performing Arts technical elements,
- the timely and proper maintenance of theatrical production equipment in the Etherredge Center and the overall organization
- and appearance of theatrical support spaces in the Etherredge Center (i.e. studios, control booths, storage areas, loading dock, etc.).
The production manager will also oversee, under the direction of the Etherredge Center executive director, budgeting and purchasing for Etherredge Center spaces and events.
Minimum Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in related field and 5 years’ experience in theatrical and performing arts production or engineering; or high school diploma and nine (9) years’ experience in theatrical and performing arts productions or engineering.
Preferred Requirements: Master’s degree in theatre or related field and three (3) years of related theater experience; proficiency in Vectorworks or similar software.
Applicants must apply online at: https://uscjobs.sc.edu/postings/135597. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply. USC Aiken is an AA/EOE.