Update on the Statewide Arts Conference and Hurricane Irma
We are monitoring the Hurricane Irma situation closely and will make a decision Monday, Sept. 11 about whether to go ahead with the Statewide Arts Conference. We will then notify conference registrants about our decision no later than Tuesday, Sept. 12. We’ll also post updates on our Facebook page and here on The Hub.
There are many unknowns at this moment, but we will certainly take into consideration the aftermath of the storm – evacuations, power outages, traffic congestion, etc. If we have power outages here in Columbia, that will impact our ability to communicate, so please keep that in mind.
If you are registered for the Statewide Arts Conference and haven’t heard from us by Thursday, Sept. 14, please feel free to touch base by calling our main number, 803.734.8696 or emailing Milly Hough at email@example.com.