Submissions invited for The Earring Show 2022
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Tuesday, March 1, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. PT
The Craft Council of British Columbia presents year nine of The Earring Show, an annual fundraiser, juried exhibition and sales opportunity for makers to showcase wearable art in a whole host of mediums.
Click image to enlarge.
We are now accepting applications for the 2022 iteration to be held starting May 5, 2022.
Starting as a local fundraiser, The Earring Show has grown each year, first accepting artists throughout North America and now accepting artists from around the world since 2021.
The Craft Council of BC invites artists around the globe to submit their work to one of the three categories in The Earring Show: One-of-a-Kind, which features unique creations; Limited Edition, which includes a small-scale production of work; and Emerging Artists, for artists who are currently enrolled in a craft-based program or have graduated and started their making career within the last 2 years. The winner of each category, selected by the jurors, will receive a prize.
- Application deadline: Tuesday, March 1, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific
- Acceptance Notification Date: March 7, 2022
- Additional media submissions after acceptance: March 21, 2022
- Work to be delivered no later than: 4 p.m. PT on April 11, 2022
- Prize Jury process: April 16, 2022
- Virtual Opening Event: May 5, 2022