Here’s a chance to score national exposure for South Carolina arts and cultural organizations. The National Endowment for the Arts invites the public to nominate an arts/culture organization to be highlighted on the NEA Facebook page during Arts and Humanities Month in October. Each day’s feature organization will be selected by NEA staff members.
The nomination guidelines are simple:
Who can be nominated?
- Any arts or culture organization. (No self nominations please.)
How do I make a nomination?
Just send an e-mail to email@example.com indicating:
- “NAHM Nomination” in the email subject line
- Your name and the name of your community
- The name of the organization you’re nominating and its website URL
- Five words that best describe the organization you’re nominating
- A description of why you think this organization deserves to be in the spotlight (100 words)
To find out who makes the spotlight, “like” the National Endowment for the Arts on Facebook and view their page each day in October.
Check out the NEA’s blog for more information. (You’ll see that some folks have attempted to nominate by posting comments. Show the NEA that we South Carolinians know how to follow directions and send your nomination by email as requested.)
Show some love to your local arts organization with a nomination. Let’s put the good work of S.C. organizations in the spotlight!
Via: National Endowment for the Arts