RiverCenter of Columbus, Ga., seeks a Performing Arts Facility professional with a grounding in all aspects of performing arts facility management: diversified programming, community partnerships, fundraising, marketing, concessions, front of house, ticketing, rentals, board relations, and backstage/technical operations. This person will become the face of RiverCenter in the community and will have the managerial skills and facility experience to take RiverCenter to its next level of achievement. RiverCenter is poised to dream big dreams.
- A background in working closely with universities and community user groups and experience in reporting directly to a board of trustees for a 501(c)(3) organization would be assets.
- A minimum of five to seven years as either a chief executive offer or in a senior leadership role of increasing responsibility in performing arts facilities.
- Comprehensive knowledge of many performing arts forms and all aspects of arts venue management.
- An industry professional with existing networks within the cultural sector and a personal vision of how the arts and arts education play a role within the life of a community.
- A graduate degree in arts, arts management, or not-for-profit administration is preferred.
Salary is commensurate with experience and qualifications. Benefits package. Deadline for applications: April 13, 2015.
Visit Genovese Vanderhoof & Associates’ website for complete job details and application process..