Resolve to start or lift an arts-based business? Start here.
It’s 2019. You’re excited. You’re motivated. You’re ready. Now’s the time.
Let’s get that arts-based business (or business idea) off the ground.
Professional-caliber artists or artist collaboratives should take advantage of the S.C. Artists’ Ventures Initiative (AVI), a broad-reaching project at the S.C. Arts Commission designed to help you. AVI grantees may be awarded up to $3,500 for a one-time project/single purchase in support of an arts-based business. An ongoing arts-based business venture may be awarded up to $5,000.
Channel your motivation now and learn more. Join a free webinar to learn more about the AVI grant and the first step in the process: the all-important letter of intent (AVI grant letters of intent are due Jan. 15, 2019. You do not have to participate in the webinar in order to submit a letter of intent.)
Topics to be covered
- Learn about the S.C. Artists’ Ventures Initiative
- Walk through the process of completing the online letter of intent
- Hear from recent AVI grant recipient(s)
- Ask questions
- DATE Monday, Jan. 7, 2019
- TIME 7:15-8:30 p.m.
- WHERE Online! You will receive log-in information on the day of the webinar. You will need access to the internet and/or a telephone to see and hear the presentation.
- RSVP This webinar is free, but you must register online in order to attend and to receive webinar log-in information. The registration password is AVI.
Questions? Email Joy Young, email@example.com.