Registration now open for South Arts’ Performing Arts Exchange!
Registration for South Arts’ Performing Arts Exchange 2015 conference, taking place Sept. 28 – Oct. 1 in Baltimore, is now open for presenters and exhibitors. Plan your upcoming season, check out performance showcases, connect with agents in the Marketplace, and network with your colleagues. This is the conference where business gets done!
- Presenters: Register early to lock in the lowest Early Bird price!
- Exhibitors: Don’t wait to buy a booth! Visit the Booth Lottery page for PAE Booth Lottery policies and to view the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs). The deadline to enter the booth lottery is June 8.
- And don’t forget to reserve your hotel room ASAP. Lock in the exclusive, discounted rates at the Hyatt Regency Baltimore ($199) and the Days Inn Inner Harbor ($169) before they sell out.
- New to PAE? First-time presenters can apply for grants up to $1,000.
- A limited number of professional development travel subsidies are available for nonprofit presenting arts organizations.
Visit the Performing Arts Exchange website for full details and to start your application today! Applications are due by July 10.
Via: South Arts