Office manager arts job open in Columbia
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Friday, July 31, 2021
One Columbia for Arts and Culture is hiring for the position of office manager.
- Location: Columbia, SC
- Employee Type: Full Time
- Salary Range: $32,000-35,000 based upon experience
Position Scope and Objectives
One Columbia for Arts and Culture, a 501(c)3 organization that promotes collaboration and celebrates the arts and historic preservation community in Columbia, seeks an office manager for a paid, full-time position. The selected candidate will perform administrative duties including email messaging, social media, daily financial and organizational record keeping, event calendar moderation, project administration and volunteer coordination. Other duties may be required as assigned by the executive director. This is a moderately supervised position and supervisor will provide on-the-job training regarding specific duties.
Necessary Skills and Expertise
- Bachelor’s degree, Associate’s degree and 2 years of experience, or a high school diploma and 4 years of experience
- Strong administrative skills including typing, writing, and editing
- Ability to effectively communicate with the general public and provide positive customer service
- Excellent verbal presentation, written communication and organizational skills
- Experience with Microsoft office, including Word and Excel required.
- Email messaging, social media, HTML, Adobe Creative Suite and Quickbooks experience required
- Experience in non-profit organizational operations preferred
- Grant writing and grant administration experience is a plus
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and to thoughtfully respond to shifting priorities
- Respect for and ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Availability to work some evenings and weekends
- An understanding of and appreciation for art and history
Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 31, 2021.
One Columbia for Arts and Culture does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, class, creed, physical or mental disability.