Come work for the South Carolina Arts Commission! We have an Assistant Grants Coordinator position available. Apply by January 3.
Job Purpose: The Assistant Grants Coordinator/Assistant Arts Coordinator I provides assistance and support to the S.C. Arts Commission’s Grants Office as well as assists in the implementation of statewide programs. Under general supervision of the Grants Administrator I, the Grants Coordinator:
- provides services and assistance within each program area as part of the Grants Office Team (GO Team)
- plays a vital role in accurately maintaining complex database management systems.
- works with other staff members, constituents, grantees, artists and organizations.
- provides consulting and assistance to constituents and assigned counties or regions of the state.
- participates in strategic planning and budgeting and collaborates closely with other agency programs.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: Knowledge and experience reflecting a broad background in the arts with significant experience in arts programming, arts planning and arts administration. Ability to develop partnerships, nurture collaborations, and to work within the parameters of a government entity. Ability to establish and maintain positive relationships with agency staff, agency executives, funders, governmental officials and the public.
Read the complete job description and apply online here.