Greenville County Youth Orchestras seeks part-time admin help
- APPLICATION DEADLINE: Position open until filled
- COMPENSATION INFORMATION: PT / $10-$14 per hour, 8 hours per week during schoolyear
GCYO Administrative Assistant
We are looking for someone who can bring their own skills and ideas to our small organization. And we are looking for someone who is passionate about the arts and classical music.
This is a part time, contract position. Hours vary each month, with summer months being especially slow. ($10-$14 per hour about 8 hours per week during the school year).
The successful candidate will have the following qualities and skills:
- Self-motivated to work from home unsupervised
- Comfortable learning and using a variety of cloud-based applications
Specific duties will include:
- Management of student/parent database Jumbula:
- Work with donor management system
- Send tax receipt/thank you letters monthly
- Create concert program inserts
- Assist at Rehearsals on Monday evenings when necessary
- Assist with distribution of new music as needed.
- Assist at concerts as needed:
- Non Peace Center events: manage ticket sales table and volunteers.
- Spring Orchestras Concert at Peace Center Concert Hall: assist with student check in backstage
- Other duties as assigned by the executive director
Please contact Executive Director David Kiser if you have any questions or are interested in applying: email@example.com. Position open until filled. GCYO.net.