Grants Roundup: Special Edition
Though far from the only thing, grants are certainly among the main things we do here. And because of their importance in our work, and what they mean to so many of you, The Hub wants to help keep Arts Commission grants top-of-mind and reduce the instances of people telling us, “If only we’d known about X grant!” We can’t reach everybody, but we can try. On Mondays with deadlines on the horizon, “Grants Roundup” highlights first what grants are due that week and then includes what’s coming in later increments.
Two-day grants training course coming to Columbia
Central Midlands Council of Governments and Grant Writing USA will present a two-day grants workshop in Columbia, July 16-17, 2018. This training is applicable to grant seekers across all disciplines (not just the arts). Attend this class and you’ll learn how to find grants and write winning grant proposals.
Click here for full event details.
Beginning and experienced grant writers from city, county and state agencies as well as nonprofits, K-12, colleges and universities are encouraged to attend.
These are to serve mainly as final reminders. Most grant applications simply cannot be undertaken well in this short a time frame. Consult your county or discipline coordinator with questions!
- Aug. 15: Quarterly Projects for Organizations and Artists (these are separate grants!)
- You are encouraged to also consult the SCAC deadline page for up-to-date information on all grant deadlines (subject to change) and deadlines for non-grant programs.
- For next steps, grant guidance, and more information, consult:
- your county coordinator if you represent local organizations, businesses, or educational institutions, or
- your discipline coordinator if you’re an individual artist or serve the statewide population.