Grants Roundup: Deadlines for the week of April 9
Though far from the only thing, grants are certainly among the main things we do here. And because of their importance in our work, and what they mean to so many of you, The Hub wants to help keep Arts Commission grants top-of-mind and reduce the instances of people telling us, “If only we’d known about X grant!” We can’t reach everybody, but we can try. On Mondays with deadlines on the horizon, “Grants Roundup” highlights first what grants are due that week and then includes what’s coming in later increments.
These are to serve mainly as final reminders. Most grant applications simply cannot be undertaken well in this short a time frame. Consult your county or discipline coordinator with questions!
- May 15: Quarterly Projects for Organizations and Artists (these are separate grants!)
- You are encouraged to also consult the SCAC deadline page for up-to-date information on all grant deadlines (subject to change) and deadlines for non-grant programs.
- For next steps, grant guidance, and more information, consult:
- your county coordinator if you represent local organizations, businesses, or educational institutions, or
- your discipline coordinator if you’re an individual artist or serve the statewide population.