Grants Roundup: Deadlines for the Week of April 15
Though far from the only thing, grants are among the main things we do here. And because of their importance in our work, and what they mean to so many of you, The Hub wants to help keep Arts Commission grants top-of-mind and reduce the number of times people say, “If only we’d known about X grant!”
We can’t reach everybody, but we can try. On Mondays with deadlines on the horizon, “Grants Roundup” highlights first what grants are due that week and then includes what’s coming later in increments.
These are to serve mainly as final reminders to finish in-progress applications. Most grant applications simply cannot be undertaken well in this short a time frame. Consult your county or discipline coordinator with questions.
- April 15: Subgranting Grants (for local arts organizations only)
- NEW! Arts Project Support Grants (story).
- Presenting and Performing Arts Initiative Grants
- Accessibility Grants
- Teacher Standards Implementation Grants
- You are encouraged to also consult the SCAC grants page for up-to-date information on all grant deadlines (subject to change) and deadlines for non-grant programs.
- For next steps, grant guidance, and more information, consult your county coordinator if you are an artist or represent local organizations, a business, or an educational institution.