GCCA exhibition committee issues call for art
Deadline for proposals: Friday, Jan. 11, 2019
It’s extra large today because The Hub is feeling festive. Moving along now.
Greenville Center for Creative Arts invites established and emerging artists (ages 18+) to submit proposals for solo or group exhibitions for the 2020/2021 exhibition calendar. The GCCA Main Gallery provides approximately 4,000 square feet of exhibition space and features the work of local, regional, national, and international artists from all disciplines in 6 shows per year. All mediums will be considered for exhibition.
Exhibition proposals will be reviewed and scored by the GCCA Exhibition Committee using the following criteria:
- Work reflects consistency of quality
- Work reflects clear objectives and a strong overall concept or theme
- Work represents GCCA’s mission to enrich the cultural fabric of the community through visual arts promotion, education, and inspiration
- Only original artwork created and executed by the applicant will be considered for exhibition
- Artist Statement or Exhibition Description
- Artist Bio
- CV or Resume
- 6-8 images of work
$30 application fee submitted electronically with application form.