APPLICATION DEADLINE: Friday, January 7, 2021
New York Foundation for the Arts (NYFA), in partnership with the Robert Rauschenberg Foundation, has announced the launch of Rauschenberg Dancer Emergency Grants, a new program that will provide one-time grants of up to $5,000 to professional dancers in need, who have a dire financial emergency due to the COVID-19 pandemic. You must demonstrate an urgent and critical need for emergency support in order to apply.
Dire financial emergencies include the lack or imminent endangerment of essentials such as housing, medicine/healthcare, utilities, and food. If you were displaced due to COVID, expenses to enable you to return to your working home base are eligible. You can request funding for eligible expenses for up to a three-month period, ranging from four months before the grant deadline through four months after the grant deadline.
- For Emergency Expenses between September 1, 2021 and April 30, 2022
- Applications Open: November 9, 2021, 10:00 AM EST
- Applications Close: January 7, 2022, 11:59 PM EST
- For Emergency Expenses between December 1, 2021 and July 31, 2022
- Applications Open: March 1, 2022, 10:00 AM EST
- Applications Close: April 1, 2022, 11:59 PM EST
A third cycle will be implemented before June 2022.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to the NYFA Grants team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212.366.6900 x 239.