Columbia City Ballet is currently seeking a marketing and public relations director and a membership director.
Examples of marketing & public relations director responsibilities:
- Paid advertising and media trade negotiations
- Advertising production
- Production of pre-show announcements
- Assistance with marketing, promotions, budget development and accountability
- Maintains media list and contacts
- Publicity for performances and activities: news releases, photographs, posters, radio scripts, television scripts, website, brochures, calendars
- Media relations (generate feature story development, schedule on-air appearances)
- Schedules and assists with community relations (speaking engagements)
- Dancebill material, design, production, coordination
- Collateral literature for Development & Membership Director
- Fundraiser assistance: coordination with Board, liaison with staff
Minimum three to five years experience and bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field required.
Examples of membership & development director responsibilities:
- All Board interface regarding Columbia City Ballet matters
- Board mailing list
- Committee member communications and coordination, including annual Galas and fundraising, Director’s Circle
- Special events: plan and participate in fundraising events as scheduled
- Board of directors communications and coordination
- Complimentary ticket allocations with executive & artistic director
- Supervision and participation of grants, financial aid, and benevolent revenue
- Prepare and execute tour contracts
- Immigration management in tandem with Company Manager
- Assistance with budget development and accountability
- Maintain corporate support structure and corporate contacts
Minimum three to five years experience and bachelor’s degree in development, arts management, or related field required.
Visit Columbia City Ballet’s employment page for the complete list of job duties for both positions. To apply for either position, send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Via: Columbia City Ballet