The Columbia Museum of Art is seeking an education and engagement coordinator to facilitate and support the daily operational, administrative, and programmatic functions of the Education & Engagement Department.
According to the job description, the person in the role serves that department in three primary areas:
- support for and work developing education programs and interpretation projects,
- general departmental administrative functions, and
- assistance with assigned EE program(s).
Major job areas include:
- 75% Coordinate logistical and technical aspects of CMA’s tours, trainings, and education programs and assist with
development of educational and interpretive initiatives, in concert with the Curator of Education
- 15% Manage general departmental administrative functions
- 10% Provide support for assigned Education & Engagement program(s)
This is a full-time, 40 hours per week, non-exempt position. Occasional evening and weekend hours required. A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is required.
For the full job description and other information about the role, please visit this link. (Ed. note: A deadline to apply was not provided.)
Please email cover letter and resume to Jeanna Dixon-McCray, at JDixon-McCray@columbiamuseum.org with “Education & Engagement Coordinator Position” in the subject line.