Chapman Cultural Center seeks Annual Giving Director
The Chapman Cultural Center in Spartanburg is seeking an Annual Giving Director to be responsible for all aspects of the United Arts Annual Fund Campaign for The Arts Partnership/Chapman Cultural Center. The Annual Giving Director works closely with the President in creating and implementing an annual fundraising plan with goals, objectives and strategies for identifying, cultivating and soliciting individual gifts, foundation grants and corporate gifts and sponsorships.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- A minimum of five years’ experience in results-oriented fundraising position with experience in annual fund, major gifts and planned giving solicitation.
- A strong record of campaign development, implementation and management. Expert capability to organize and implement strategies toward attainment of target goals.
- Strong leadership and event planning skills.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint. Database management experience – Blackbaud Raisers’ Edge – preferred.
- Experience working with Senior Level Executives in a corporate environment.
- Poised professional who is enthusiastic and self-confident with a proven ability to present information concisely and effectively to a broad range of internal and external constituents, including staff, board members, donors and prospects.
- Must be able to work independently, handle confidential information and navigate sensitive situations.
This is a full-time position, and the salary is competitive with experience.
View a complete job description and the application process online.
Via: Chapman Cultural Center