Calling all S.C. student artists
From now through February 12th, 2021 Lake City’s ArtFields Jr. is accepting art submissions from South Carolina student-artists in grades 1-12 who are 18 years old or younger.
Submissions are free and almost $3,000 is up for grabs in prize money, with individual prizes up to $200 for lower elementary students, and up to $500 for high schoolers. Prizes also include art supplies and ArtFields merchandise.
Besides the juried awards up for grabs in four grade categories, selected ArtFields Jr. artists will have their work on display during ArtFields and will have the opportunity to win student choice awards voted by fellow students.
Full prizes and rules information can be found at this link:
ArtFields Jr. Submissions Details
- Submission deadline: February 12, 2021
- Students grades 1-12 who are 18 years old or younger may apply
- Submission cost: Free
- Accepted artists will be notified March 13, 2021
- Accepted art will be displayed April 21 – May 1, 2021
- ArtFields Jr. winners will be announced at the ArtFields Jr. Awards Ceremony on May 1