Furman Presents Music by the Lake Every Thursday at 7:30 p.m.
Furman University’s Music by the Lake Summer Concert Series, a Greenville tradition since 1968, will begin Thursday, May 26, at 7:30 p.m. in the university’s amphitheater. The programs are:
- May 26: How the West Was Won
- June 2: Kings, Queens, and Royal Things
- June 9: Music from Far and Away
- June 16: Contemporary Jazz
- June 23: Rhapsody in Blue
- June 30: For Amber Waves of Grain
- July 7: The West End Brass Quintet
- July 14: Bluegrass Night
- July 21: The Magic Kingdom
- July 28: An Evening with Henry Mancini
- August 4: Greenville Jazz Collective
Each Thursday, one lucky concert goer will win a basket filled with goodies.