Engaging Creative Minds (ECM) in Charleston is seeking a full time Operations Coordinator to work closely with ECM’s Education Coordinator and oversee the operations of all in-school, outreach and summer camp experiences.
Operations Coordinator reports to the Executive Director and will work closely with Education Coordinator to fulfill the following responsibilities:
- Prepare and maintain updated paperwork and employee files for all full time, part time and seasonal staff, including interns and volunteers.
- Prepare, submit and manage all insurance paperwork, including workers comp annual reports.
- Manage all volunteers, interns and staff to ensure success at all outreach events, in-school programs and summer camps. Be Point of Contact for all volunteers and interns before, during and after events.
- Recruit and onboard new volunteers and interns for outreach, summer camp and Charleston Marathon (ECM’s annual fundraiser).
- Pick up the mail at our PO box and sort/distribute to ECM staff daily.
- Enter and track bills and employee mileage/reimbursements in bill.com.
- Enter and track Art Partner invoices and reimbursements in bill.com.
- General Office: Organize tracking systems for optimal efficiency, Point of Contact for landlord and all contracted work, including but not limited to, IT services, web hosting, equipment leases, legal (trademarks, etc.) and updated licenses for ECM and Charleston Marathon. Maintain inventory and purchase office supplies, equipment and furniture as needed.
- Order all program materials for in-school, summer and outreach events.
- File/renew taxes, insurance, memberships and registrations for ECM and Charleston Marathon.
- Work directly with facilities management departments and/or summer feeding programs to ensure streamlined operations during summer camps and outreach events.
- Work with the Director of Development, Strategy and Communications and Education Coordinator to manage and coordinate ECM’s volunteer responsibilities at the Charleston Marathon.
- Work with the Director of Development, Strategy and Communications and Education Coordinator to manage and coordinate school performers at the Charleston Marathon.
Email letter of interest and résumé to ECM’s Executive Director Robin Berlinsky: email@example.com.
The mission of Engaging Creative Minds is to inspire the creative and innovative potential of all students to achieve academically and become imaginative, adaptable, and productive adults resulting in stronger communities and an increasingly competitive South Carolina workforce. For more information about ECM, please visit www.engagingcreativeminds.org.