Arts Council of York County hiring office manager
Application Deadline: Thursday, Oct. 31, 2019
Reports to: Executive Director
- Database: Maintain accurate contact information and giving history for donors. Maintain process for collection of donor contact and giving history information that balances back to pledge cards.
- Facility Rentals: Assist rental customers, prepare contracts, collect payments and assign security for rentals.
- Maintains organizational and facility calendars. Collect/Process daily and monthly rental. Assist director in maintaining building and grounds of Gettys & ACYC buildings.
- Program Development: Identify and develop and coordinate special events/program budgets that are appropriate to the organization’s mission and purpose; book facilities, food, entertainment and equipment; prepare solicitation letters, plan and organizes ticket sales. Coordinate activities, conduct evaluations, successes and improvements.
- Develop summer camp curriculum, solicit teachers, oversee registration, record attendance, and supervises summer camp activities.
- Bookkeeping: Handle all accounting duties in a timely accurate manner and with limited supervision. Transmit employee hours to outside payroll service. Work with auditor to provide information for annual financial audit.
- Lead person for merchant services, credit card sales. Prepares board packets and financial reports.
- Maintain effective working relationships with the director, staff, board members, organizations, and the general public;
- Oversee and coordinate the daily activities of the clerical support staff.
- Answer phones, greet guests, prepare general correspondence including tax receipts, thank you form letters and bulk mailings as requested by the Executive Director.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Executive Director.
Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field or equivalent experience
Minimum of 5 years work experience in relevant field with proven track record
Strong oral and written communications skills
Proficient Knowledge of QuickBooks Accounting and Access database software
Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office, (Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint)
Submit cover letter, resume and references:
EMAIL | email@example.com
MAIL | Arts Council of York County, PO Box 2797, Rock Hill, SC 29732
FAX | 803.328.2165