Artist opportunity from S.C. Office of Rural Health
Submission deadline: Wednesday, July 17, 2019; 3 p.m.
South Carolina artists are invited to submit work for consideration as the official imagery for South Carolina’s 23rd Annual Rural Health Conference and 9th National Rural Health Day.
- What: Rural SC Art Competition
- Theme: Rural Scenery in SC
- Deadline for Submission: July 17, 2019
- Prize: $500 1st place/ $300 2nd place/ $200 3rd place
- Type of Artwork: This contest is open to all visual art forms
The South Carolina Office of Rural Health is looking to promote the work of up to three artists. The winning design may become the official image for South Carolina Office of Rural Health’s 23rd Annual Rural Health Conference on Sept. 28-Oct. 2nd, 2019 and/or 9th National Rural Health Day on Nov. 21, 2019. The first, second, and third place images may be incorporated into all promotional and marketing materials for the events mentioned above; such as, save the date cards, posters, advertisements, website and social media.
Image: Shrimpers, Trish Emery